Amendin the tax return once done

Morlain says:
25 June 2015 at 12:35

How do I amend a return that was incorrectly completed

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
25 June 2015 at 12:53

On the page where you can see your completed tax return, look right above the return is a medium sized orange arrow button, pointing to the left, under the arrow it states, "change an answer". Click on the arrow, this will take you back to the questions/conversation with Tim. You can scroll down the page and make at any time. Just click a different option, or enter a new answer to any question. Your tax return will update with the new information automatically. If you made any changes %u20AC%u201C remember to reprint the return before submitting.

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.