An outstanding balance on my tax returns that I wanted to clear

Liz says:
24 September 2015 at 0:01

I wanted to know how will I be able to pay my outstanding amount for the tax because the numbers given are not working when I try to call. As I understand they are giving fines now before that I wanted to pay the outstanding amount that I owe.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
24 September 2015 at 9:33

You will have to visit your nearest regional office and pay the outstanding amount by cash or cheque. You will complete a form there at the cash office for the amount outstanding.

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.