Earn under R350,000? Click here to see why you still need to file to get your Tax Refund.
Need help filling in your 2016 tax return?

Get your maximum possible tax refund
with TaxTim by your side step-by-step!

Try TaxTim now

Can I register as an employer and how much is the payment , monthly or onee off?

Posted 6 June 2016 under Tax Q&A
Rochelle says:
6 June 2016 at 12:43

We just registered a Close Corportation

And I really do like your site and would like to open an account with pwc to have aces to do the tax returns of the cc and that as well of the members and myself

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
6 June 2016 at 14:21

Welcome to taxTim and thank you for the interest. Firstly please note they we cannot do CC tax returns just yet - but in future.
The provisional tax returns you can so on TaxTim. To register as an employer please visit our employee assist page, their you can send an email and we will contact you. The payment will be based on each tax return per employee loaded depending on the type of tax return the employee will need to complete. The pricing is on the pring page.

Emloyee assist's pricing will depend on what type o f tax return the employee will use. The minimum is N$99 and the maximum os N$499 per tax return.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can contact you.

Get Inland Revenue Tax Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when tax season is open and when it closes. Nothing more.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started