Changes on Form

Posted 9 June 2016 under Tax Q&A
Ilse says:
9 June 2016 at 11:44

My income for the tax year 2015 changed since I submitted the return - what should I do now?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
9 June 2016 at 11:53

If you used TaxTim, to do your 2015 tax return and you want to redo the 2015 tax return, you can just open a tax return for 2015, and complete it - then resubmit the tax return to Inland Revenue.

How to make changes on a tax return:
You can go back to your questions/conversation with TaxTim and make changes where necessary as many times as need be, until you are satisfied with your tax return. Here is how to: If you are in the view on the webpage where you can see your completed tax return, look right above the tax return is a medium sized orange arrow button, pointing to the left, under the arrow it states, "change an answer". Click here, this will take you back to the questions/conversation with Tim, and you can scroll down to the answer you wish to change. As changes are made, the changes will be saved automatically.