Do I pay tax if I was once employed, but no longer?

Posted 26 February 2016 under Tax Q&A
Jejopa says:
25 February 2016 at 18:11

If I wasn't formally employed for a few years, am I still supposed to pay tax?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
26 February 2016 at 9:18

If you earned taxable income, i.e. more than N$50,000 for the whole year, then you should declare the income and pay tax.