Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact

Extra Tax form

Posted 29 June 2016 under Tax Q&A
Kevin says:
29 June 2016 at 15:21

Would like to add my wife's tax on my account, how do I go about it

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
29 June 2016 at 15:24

Unfortunately that cannot be done - she will have to register her own account, you can do it for her, as long as you have her email address.

Get Inland Revenue Tax Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started