Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact

Government Pension received

Posted 12 June 2017 under Tax Q&A
Angelika says:
10 June 2017 at 11:33

Where should monies received from the Government pension fund be reflected

This query relates to question 3879 "Do you earn other income other than from your employment?" in the Ring-fencing section.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
12 June 2017 at 8:23

There is a special section for pension payout/ lumpsums.

The section's title is Pension and Provident fund refunds and starts with "Did you receive any pay-outs from your Pension or Provident fund"

Get Tax Deadline Reminders, News and Tips

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started