Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact
Want to maximise this year's tax refund?

TaxTim will help you fill in your tax return step-by-step.
Be done with tax in 20 minutes or less!

Try TaxTim now

I have more then one Education policy. Where should I fill others?

Posted 20 June 2017 under Tax Q&A
Ester says:
19 June 2017 at 17:26

I have more then one Education policy. Where should I fill others

This query relates to question 3404 "Please enter the total amount contributed according to the certificate for the %season% tax year." in the Study Policies section.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
20 June 2017 at 10:51

You will be able to enter more than one certificate, just complete the first one and then you can continue with Tim's questions and he will ask if you have another certificate/contribution.

Get Inland Revenue Tax Dates and Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when tax season is open and when it closes. Nothing more.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started