Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact

I was employed on contract but still get texts after the lapse.

Posted 28 June 2017 under Tax Q&A
Luke says:
28 June 2017 at 9:45

I was only employed 2013 with the government on contract and thereafter I went to further my studies meaning I have not been employed since then. However, I still receive texts each month. What do I need to do?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
28 June 2017 at 12:10

TaxTim TaxTim says:
28 June 2017 at 12:10

And you will still need to submit a NIL tax return for every year

Get Inland Revenue Tax Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started