Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact
Want to maximise your next tax refund?

TaxTim will help you fill in your tax return step-by-step.
Be done with tax in 20 minutes or less!

Try TaxTim now

If I have an additional (private) pension contribution which tax form should I use?

Posted 25 June 2015 under Tax Q&A
Nat says:
12 June 2015 at 15:59

If I have an additional (private) pension contribution to a pension provider, which tax form must I complete?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
15 June 2015 at 14:18

If you only have normal salary income, with no additional allowances or additional income, you can use the brown form. The brown form will allow for additional pension fund contributions to be entered.

Get Inland Revenue Tax Dates and Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when tax season is open and when it closes. Nothing more.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started