Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact
Only 10 Days Remaining of Tax Season 2019! Click here to file your tax return with TaxTim now.

IRP5/ IT3(a) / PAYE 5

Posted 14 June 2016 under Tax Q&A
Stephen says:
13 June 2016 at 21:00

Wat is n werknemersbelastingsertifikaat

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
14 June 2016 at 6:47

In English its the PAYE 5 certificate which you receive from your employer for the years income stating the tax deducted during the year by your employer. Its used to complete your tax return. In South Africa its referred to as an IRP 5.

Get Tax Deadline Reminders, News and Tips

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started