Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact
Need help filling in your 2017 tax return?

Get your maximum possible tax refund
with TaxTim by your side step-by-step!

Try TaxTim now

Is TAXTIM also assisting a business registered as a CC.

Posted 20 June 2016 under Tax Q&A
Cornelius says:
20 June 2016 at 16:31

Is TAXTIM also assisting business registered in a CC. I want to register for it.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
20 June 2016 at 16:34

Unfortunately not - TaxTim can only cater for individuals at this stage.

Get Inland Revenue Tax Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when tax season is open and when it closes. Nothing more.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started