Loss of Income benefit contribution throughout the year

Stefan says:
10 May 2017 at 9:28

Can I claim loss of income benefit payments contributed. I have a life policy and and recieved an certificate stating that I contributed X amount towards the loss of income benefit. How can I claim that amount for tax purposes?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
10 May 2017 at 9:40

If the policy is registered in Namibia and your broker can confirm that the contributions are tax deductible - you can proceed to claim the premiums.

Premiums are claimed in the deductions section.

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.