Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact

May I complete schedule 9 if property is registered in Close Corporation

Posted 27 June 2017 under Tax Q&A
Yolanda says:
27 June 2017 at 13:35

The property is registered in Close Corporation, may I claim

This query relates to question 3433 "Did you earn any rental income?" in the Rental Income section.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
27 June 2017 at 14:53

No - the rental income and expenses should be declared in the CC and the CC should pay the taxes.

Get Tax Deadline Reminders, News and Tips

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started