Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact

Need information.

Posted 25 June 2015 under Tax Q&A
Sammy says:
16 June 2015 at 21:13

I was born in Namibia but lived in SA all my life. Moved back to Namibia in Jan 2015. Started a new job in Feb 2015. What do I need to do to register for tax and a tax number?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
17 June 2015 at 8:32

Yes, if you are going to earn Namibian income, i.e. living and working in Namibia, you will have to register for taxes.

Sammy says:
17 June 2015 at 22:09

Dear Tim. What is the correct procedure that I need to follow to register for tax and to obtain a tax number.What paper work do I need to produce and where do I need to go. Can I go to any town in Namibia or do I have to go to Windhoek.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
18 June 2015 at 10:16

Please follow the link to our article on how to: How to register for tax

Get Tax Deadline Reminders, News and Tips

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started