Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact

New car invoice can I attach it to my tax form. Do I have to pay each year for my tax to be complete

Posted 23 June 2017 under Tax Q&A
Chicco says:
23 June 2017 at 11:58

Good morning I want to find out if I but a new car can I attached my invoice on my tax form. Secondly do I have to pay an amount each year for my tax to be completed

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
23 June 2017 at 12:46

1. Yes please attach the proof of the car purchase and remember to complete the vehicle claim section of the return. Please see article on how to claim.

Claiming motor vehicle expenses

2. TaxTim's payments are per year, so yes, every return completed requires a payment.

Get Inland Revenue Tax Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started