Not registered as a taxpayer, but I pay tax

Posted 15 June 2016 under Tax Q&A
Beverly says:
15 June 2016 at 10:59

I am not registered as a taxpayer but tax is deducted monthly. I got the Tax certificate but I don't have a tax number to complete a tax return with

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
15 June 2016 at 12:32

The tax which was already deducted has already been paid to Inland Revenue. It is your responsibility to get registered for tax. See our blog on how to register for tax and do so as quickly as possible.