Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact

Pension Fund, annual payment

Posted 16 June 2016 under Tax Q&A
Boris says:
16 June 2016 at 13:38

It was missed out to contribute to the Pension Fund for me on a monthly basis. Now, I still have the opportunity to pay the full amount applicable from 01/04/2015 to 29/02/2016. Does this still counts under the 2016 tax years declaration?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
16 June 2016 at 13:42

If you pay the amount before the tax return is due and if they issue you with a certificate to say its for the period, then yes, you may claim it in your tax return.

Get Tax Deadline Reminders, News and Tips

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started