Pensioner but has a contract employment

Himee says:
30 June 2015 at 9:18

If I am a pensioner but then I get a contract employment for 5 years which is renewable each year how am I classified is it provincial taxpayer?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
30 June 2015 at 9:39

If the contract employment pays you based on ivoices issued to them for the work you do, you will be a provisional taxpayer. If you are receiving a salary from the employment, and they withhold PAYE, then you will be a normal salaried individual.

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.