Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact


Posted 4 October 2016 under Tax Q&A
CADO says:
4 October 2016 at 14:42

At what tax rate will I pay when I am retrench by my company and the pension fund pays out my pension?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
4 October 2016 at 15:39

You will need to obtain a tax directive from Inland Revenue to state the tax rate. Normally the Pension Fund will administer this process - inquire, of necessary, from your fund to obtain the tax directive.

Get Inland Revenue Tax Dates and Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started