This is my first time doing a Tax return. I am was not employed this year.

Petrus says:
10 June 2016 at 9:30

This is my first time doing a Tax tax return. I was not employed. Should I submit a tax return or pay tax?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
10 June 2016 at 10:05

You should only submit a tax return if you are registered for tax. And you only need to pay tax if you earned more than 50,000 for the whole year. Please see our article on the declaration you should submit with your tax return if you were unemployed or partly employed for the tax year:

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.