Where do I enter the Pension Refund for the PAYE5

Vannerd says:
3 August 2016 at 9:47

On the return wizard, where do I enter the Pension Refund for the PAYE5

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
3 August 2016 at 10:13

There is a section called Pension and Provident Fund Refunds. If you do not see the section, please setup your tax return to select the section.

What you should do is log in to TaxTim, go to your tax return questions. Under TaxTim%u2019s cartoon is a %u201CSETUP%u201D button. Click here %u2013 this will take you to the tax return setup page. Under the Orange button, it will say %u201CYou chose the Blue Form package%u201D. Click there to go change your setup.. Now select the sections which you will need to complete, read them carefully. Then click to continue.

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.