Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact

Where do I record my Pension Pay outs?

Posted 12 June 2017 under Tax Q&A
Bokkie says:
12 June 2017 at 15:10

Where do I record my Pension Pay outs? Is it on Schedule 4?. . . And is that the only place?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
12 June 2017 at 15:22

If you are using TaxTim, the section is called "Pension and Provident Refunds". Please note you need a blue tax return to complete the pension refunds, as well as a Directive from Inland revenue on how the refunds should be taxed.

Get Inland Revenue Tax Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started