Wilka says:
24 June 2016 at 11:55

What if I completed the wrong tax form? Can I change it?

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
24 June 2016 at 12:22

If you haven't submitted to form yet, just redo the form and submit the correct one. To change the form type, go to the SETUP button.

Get Tax Deadlines in your Inbox
We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.