Blog Q&A Calculators Students Logbook Contact

Wrong Tax year ended, needs to be changed

Posted 9 March 2017 under Tax Q&A
Oretu says:
8 March 2017 at 15:18

Hi, I have entered the wrong date for my tax year, how can I have that change my tax year assement is suppose to be 2016 but incorrectly entered 2015.

This entry was posted in Tax Q&A and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

TaxTim TaxTim says:
9 March 2017 at 7:19

You will need to resubmit the tax return and attach a copy of the incorrect return to show the resubmission.

Make an appointment with an assessor to explain the error and to ensure correct assessment.

Inland Revenue Contact details

Get Inland Revenue Tax Dates and Deadlines in your Inbox

We'll tell you when you need to file, along with tax tips and updates.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started