How do I register as a provisional taxpayer?

Posted 1 April 2015 under TaxTim's Blog

You can either apply as a provisional taxpayer when you first register for a tax number with Inland Revenue, or make the change directly at the offices of Inland Revenue. To apply you will need to write a letter to Inland Revenue stating ”I will be earning other income during the tax year ending 28 February 20xx that is not related to my salary income.  I hereby kindly request your office to register me as a provisional taxpayer."

For a list of Inland Revenue offices click here

This entry was posted in TaxTim's Blog and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.