individual tax number

personal tax number

This is the ta number with which you are registered with at Inland Revenue.

You will not be able to submit a tax return without your unique tax number.

If you have a PAYE 5 certificate from your employer - this is where you can see your own tax number:

If you do not have a tax number or cannot remember what it is - please contact Inland Revenue to assist you.

Let TaxTim
help you
submit your
Tax returns!

TaxTim will help you:
  • Do Your Tax Return Easily
  • Avoid penalties
  • Save money
Tim uses your answers to complete your income tax return instantly and professionally, with everything filled in in the right place.

Get started